Friday, September 28, 2007
Busy day ahead
Well it's going to be a busy day. I just got approved to be a substitute teachers aid and have to go fill out the paperwork..yay! Also my husband's dad has been very ill and they actually admitted him to the VA hospital a few days ago and he is undergoing a scope/colonoscopy right now so we are really hoping we don't get bad news on that end. Otherwise I have just kept myself busy crafting. I am almost done with a gorgeous little purse/tote. The first one I've made and I must say I am so proud of it. And I just keep busy trying to promote my wares...hoping to start selling soon. So if you are interested please check out some of the stuff I have. I have an etsy mini on my page with pics of items I have made just click on the etsy link and visit my store for even more items...and those are for sale. I hate to sound desparate...but we could use the money...lol. Just trying to earn a little extra so I can be a sub teacher and mostly stay home with my children. Hope you all have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment