Monday, September 17, 2007

Creative Memories Is Here!

Well here is more good news on what I have been doing. I am now officially a Creative Memories consultant. For those of you who are not aware of CM...we are a scrapbooking company. I sell all sorts of wonderful items to make beautiful scrapbooks to preserve you precious pictures for life! We have the highest quailty products and with sales and hostess incentives that you would just not believe! And this is coming from someone who used the products for OVER a year before I decided to sell them. I honestly do not use anything but CM products to make my scrapbooks and started BEFORE I even started selling. I love their stuff just that much. And they have such awesome incentives just for booking parties, and don't worry, just because we're online doesn't mean you can participate! I can do online parties and you get all sorts of discounts and FREE goodies just for having one. Or you can simply just go to my website and order what ever you would like or need. Or even feel free to contact me for more information. Check it out at: http://www.mycmsite.com/racheldebty

No comments: