Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Update on my Health

Well I have been having some health issues, I seem to always have health issues. Sad really at my age. Luckily though none of it is life threatening...more of just something that is just bothersome. Right now I am dealing with my IBS. I've had it awhile, one doctor told me I have the worst case he'd seen. Now if he'd been young I might have felt better but no...he'd been around awhile. Sadly, every med I've taken hasn't worked. I even had to suffer through a colonoscopy a couple years ago! The worst part is the day before drinking that nasty stuff! LOL Well things had been fine for awhile. I still have flare ups but nothing unusual. Well now I am having some bleeding. So back to the doc I went and now I have to go see a GI, a specialist. And they are saying I may need another colonoscopy...ICK!

No comments: