Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Back Doctor Appointment
Ah yes, forgot in the previous post another health problem I have is degenertive disc disease and arthritis in my back. So went to see a spine doctor yesterday. He's not sure the amount of pain I am in is due to the disc disease and thinks it may be something more. So to diagnose this, I got to have a spinal block yesterday...can we say yippie LOL. Obviously they numb the top part of the back but when they get to the injections into your spine...OUCH! And we are HOPING that the block will make my back stop hurting...this is just a test so it only lasts for a little while, but if it works then they can do ones that last for 3 months at a time. So he told me to go home and do things that would normally make my back hurt. Well, so far, it's not working. But hopefully it will. I go back October 1st and we will go from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment