Well happy birthday to me, I feel old...LOL. But hey having a birthday is better than the alternative! *grins* So, I am going to let YOU take advantage of MY birthday. Buy anything from my etsy shop today and receive 15% off any item (except the one for charity) and free domestic shipping and discounted international shipping.
It was just too cute last night. I was in the floor watching tv and working on a quilt and Mark, Kennen and Nevada (for those of you who don't know she's our foster daughter whom we hope to adopt and her name is actually pronouced Nuh-vay-duh and she is 5 and PRECIOUS) well the were all in the kitchen which is right behind me "pretending" to be making a pizza all the while they are baking me a birthday cake. It was the cutest thing. Mark and Kennen obviously knew that I knew what was going on but she wanted to "suprise" me. So of course I was suprised. But we are waiting until today to actually eat a piece since today is my actual bday.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, that's so sweet! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day :)
(scrap4u)
Thank you. It was a really good one.
Post a Comment