Well today is the day!! I am getting ready to head off to DSS so we can read their file (mandatory for adoptive parents) and they will file the paperwork TODAY! Then in TEN days it will be official!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not express how happy we all are! It's almost like a dream after all we've been through! So thank you everyone for all the support for my ups and downs and all the prayers sent to our family.
To honor this day I will continue my HALF off ANY item in my etsy store:
http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
And 15% off my pinkdoodle and my ebay stores:
http://www.pinkdoodle.com/ShopProfile.aspx (if this link doesn't work just go to pinkdoodle and search by my shop name DebtyBeautifulBeads)
http://www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads
Take advantage of these wonderful sales while you can. And there are a variety of different items in each store so if you don't see something in one store, you might find something you like in another!
Thanks!
To honor this day I will continue my HALF off ANY item in my etsy store:
http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
And 15% off my pinkdoodle and my ebay stores:
http://www.pinkdoodle.com/ShopProfile.aspx (if this link doesn't work just go to pinkdoodle and search by my shop name DebtyBeautifulBeads)
http://www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads
Take advantage of these wonderful sales while you can. And there are a variety of different items in each store so if you don't see something in one store, you might find something you like in another!
Thanks!



No comments:
Post a Comment