Well lets start with the good news first lol. I have opened an ebay store along with my etsy store. We've been cleaning out the closets and I sell all that stuff on ebay so I figured I'd try selling some of my handmade items as well. Can't hurt, the more exposure the better because I am definitely not on a selling spree right now LOL. I have added to my talents weaving and crocheting. Come by and check out some of the new things I've made! And I'll be adding plenty more in the next couple of days. And as always, receive a FREE gift with every purchase!
On the other side of my life, things have been stressful to say the least. My husband's dad is still in the hospital and he's not going to be coming home. He's having good days and bad days. And now his heart is starting to fail. I wish there was some way of comforting my husband and his family but words really just won't help. We've turned to the Bible and found a few comforting scriptures, the thing that hurts him most (other than his father leaving) is the fact he's suffering and lingering. He's been in the hospital for over 2 months now. And he'd rather see him go Home to be with God than suffer. It just breaks my heart.
And to end on a good note, we got a call from DSS and they have officially started the paperwork on the adoption!!! It's looks as if she could legally be ours before the end of the month! We are all so thrilled about it! She just screamed with job and delight and nearly hugged my neck off when I told her. LOL
So all in all life has been non-stop for us lately. Oh and the flu is running thru the family just to top things off lol. But we are hanging in there.
So, again, feel free to check out either of my shops :-)
www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads
On the other side of my life, things have been stressful to say the least. My husband's dad is still in the hospital and he's not going to be coming home. He's having good days and bad days. And now his heart is starting to fail. I wish there was some way of comforting my husband and his family but words really just won't help. We've turned to the Bible and found a few comforting scriptures, the thing that hurts him most (other than his father leaving) is the fact he's suffering and lingering. He's been in the hospital for over 2 months now. And he'd rather see him go Home to be with God than suffer. It just breaks my heart.
And to end on a good note, we got a call from DSS and they have officially started the paperwork on the adoption!!! It's looks as if she could legally be ours before the end of the month! We are all so thrilled about it! She just screamed with job and delight and nearly hugged my neck off when I told her. LOL
So all in all life has been non-stop for us lately. Oh and the flu is running thru the family just to top things off lol. But we are hanging in there.
So, again, feel free to check out either of my shops :-)
www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads



No comments:
Post a Comment