Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TWO WEEKS!!!!!

I have the GREATEST news!!! We had our home visit for the adoption yesterday, which of course went just fine. More formality than anything BUT the caseworker went ahead and brought the paperwork and we signed all the paperwork for the adoption!! Thursday we have to go to DSS and read the file and they will file the paperwork THURSDAY!! Then we have to wait 10 days and then it will be official. So basically in TWO WEEKS we will have our daughter adopted!!! After all the struggles, tears, pain and battles it's basically done. We are having such a BIG party!! An adoption/birthday type party..since it will be her "birth" into our family, officially anyways. After the DSS worker's left yesterday she was just so happy. I think she is starting to realize that this time, it's really going to happen. No more moving, no more good-byes, no more losing loved ones. She is in a stable, loving home and she isn't going ANYWHERE!! And I have to thank God first and for most for this most special gift. It has been a long road, and we would not have made it without Him! And how He took DSS's "mistake" and made it our Miracle. He always has a plan. And I can't give Him greater thanks than for my loving and beautiful daughter. Once the adoption is final I'll post a "family picture" here for all of you to see us :-)

Also, just a reminder, I'm not going to close my etsy shop but since I got this WONDERFUL news I am still running the half off sale of everything in my etsy shop at http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com And just to kick this party off right you can also have 15% off any item in my ebay store http://www.stores.ebay/Debty-Beautiful-Beads or my PinkDoodle shop at http:www.pinkdoodle.com and search under Debty Beautiful Beads

All I can say is thank you so much to all who kept us in your thoughts and prayers!!

No comments: