Well we are now officially counting down the days until the adoption decree is signed!! Marking the days off her Bratz calender each LOL. We are all just so happy we can hardly stand it. Occasionally I'll just look at her and say something like "9 more days" and she just gives me the biggest hugs and smiles! She is definitely a bit more emotional and clingy right now, I know her anxiety must be thru the roof until this is finalized. But my counselor told me about a book (and I never thought I'd be the type of parent to get help help raising my child from a book!) But this book has to be the most amazing book ever! It's 1-2-3 Magic, Parenting for the Christian Parents by Dr. Phelan. (He also has a regular one too that has the Christian side left out but to me personally that's the most important part.) Anyways, he really sheds some light on the thing kids do to test you, and how unknowingly you let them pull you right in! It's basically all common sense. I have already started using his technique and it's working SO good! Not to say we've not had some tantrums, but that's to be expected. But it WORKS! I would HIGHLY recommend this book! And when I started reading it, I realized that her kindergarten teacher implements the same method! So she is getting the consistantcy at school and home and come to find out a LOT of schools are using his technique. I will have this book forever with tons of notes and sticky posts its hanging out of it and such LOL.
Of course as always can't blog and not tell of my sales going on, hehehe. On my etsy store: www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com everything is HALF off.
Then you can go to my ebay store: www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads or to pinkdoodle.com (just search for my store name) and everything in both of those stores are 15% off ANY item. And as always, buy from ANY of my shops and received a FREE gift with every order!
Thank you all my friends for all your support and prayers through this whole situation and I just thank God and give Him all the praise for the way it has worked out!



No comments:
Post a Comment