
Well things seem to be trucking along. I've opened a couple of low maintence shops at pinkdoodle and ebay. Hoping and praying it will give me some exposure and some SELLS! We really could use the income. Once the adoption is done, all the extra money stops. We still get a monthly check but they wont pay for all the extra things she does and it will be up to us. And I still havent found a job, and not from lack of looking. I desparately don't want to work full time but I am even applying for those jobs. Mark is finally getting better and so am I and so far no sign of the kids getting sick so thank God for that. If you do want to check out some of my new stuff (I'm weaving & crocheting now, pretty cool) these are the places to go:
www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads
www.pinkdoodle.com/debtybeautifulbeads
www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
Hubby's dad isn't any better either. They have moved him from the hospital to the nursing home, they've done all they can do. So now it's just make his last days as comfortable as possible. It's been really hard on the family and my heart breaks for Mark. I am glad it's nothing that was sudden and they didn't get to say goodbye and get closure but also it's killing him that it's dragging out too and his dad is having to suffer. He's going on 3 months in the hospital now. Breaks my heart and I just do what I can to show him I love him and here for his support.
So...go buy something...LOL. Sorry, just wanted to end on a light note.



No comments:
Post a Comment