All I can say is YIPPIE AND PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!! I just got a call from DSS and they are coming out Monday to do the "official" home check for the adoption and she will have a date for us to come in and sign the adoption papers after that!! I am so excited I could bounce off the walls!! After almost a year there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And not that I can go into details yet...but this is definitely a testimony to God's work with all we've been through. It's very emotional for us all. So thank you all who have prayed and sent up good wishes for us!! And trust me, as soon as the paperwork is final, before the ink is even dry (lol) I will post a pic of my and MY daughter and you can see for yourself how God meant this child to be mine. We are alike in almost every possible way!
PRAISE YOU GOD FOR YOUR BLESSING TO OUR FAMILY!
http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads
http://www.pinkdoodle.com/debtybeautifulbeads
PRAISE YOU GOD FOR YOUR BLESSING TO OUR FAMILY!
http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads
http://www.pinkdoodle.com/debtybeautifulbeads



No comments:
Post a Comment