Monday, March 3, 2008

Sale coming to an end! And FIL update


Hey everyone. Hope all is doing well. I've been sick with a cold all weekend. Sucks. I spent most of Saturday and Sunday dozing off and on in my big purple plushy chair lol. We are all still excited about the finalization of the adoption. It's looking like it'll be around March 11th. Still can't believe it and we are throwing her a HUGE party. In less than TEN days Rosabella (her new name) will officially and legally be a part of the family. She's already been a part since the night I set eyes on her.

Well I am starting to get a bit desperate for a job. My unemployment won't last forever and things are stretched tight even with that. Just doesn't seem to be many jobs out there right now in my area so be sure to stop by one of my shops, I'm having sales in all of them!

At my etsy shop: http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com and everything there is 50% off!!
At my ebay shop: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Debty-Beautiful-Beads and everything there is 15% off!
And at my http://www.pinkdoodle.com shop everything is 15% off, just search by my store name Debty Beautiful Beads. I have all sorts of different items in each shop. Checking to see if one shop sells better than the other.

Also, we continue to ask for your prayers for my husbands dad. He is in the VA nursing home and has very little time left. The cancer is spreading now and fast. He's been in the hospital/nursing home probably about 3 months or more now. Its been so hard on everyone watching him slowly slip and and suffering. As of late they keep him on so much pain killers he's hardly ever even awake. The lingering and suffering has got to be the worst part of cancer. To have to stand by and watch and have no power to do anything about it. It's really hard and so hard on the family. Hospice has been called in and they let him have his own room and they are letting Mark's mom stay in the room with him. So we are grateful for that. Just continue to keep him and the family in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: