I have a fantastic sale starting today for my etsy shop! Purchase ANY item and receive 10% off along with a FREE gift! All my work comes with a 30 day warranty, if anything happens, send it back and I will fix/replace the item at no cost to you. I also take custom order requests at NO extra charge! And check back frequently, I will be added new items off and on all day today and tomorrow, this sale will run until further notice, so take advantage of this sale while you can!! http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
SUPER SAVER SALE & FREE GIFT!
I have a fantastic sale starting today for my etsy shop! Purchase ANY item and receive 10% off along with a FREE gift! All my work comes with a 30 day warranty, if anything happens, send it back and I will fix/replace the item at no cost to you. I also take custom order requests at NO extra charge! And check back frequently, I will be added new items off and on all day today and tomorrow, this sale will run until further notice, so take advantage of this sale while you can!! http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment