Thursday, December 13, 2007
Job Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I got a call last night asking me to come in TODAY for a job interview for a teacher's assistant position! I'm already off due to Nevada having a denist appt AND counseling this afternoon so I am squeezing in the interview in between. Wish me luck, pray hard, we need this badly. It would help so much. I would be working full time, have benefits (instead of it eating up Mark's check) AND I would have the same hours as Nevada and summers off and the same holidays so no worries on trying to get time off or someone to watch her, which isn't easy to do when they are a foster child cause they are so strict! This would be PERFECT! Pray God has sent me this job and that this is the one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment