Well I had an interview at Western Carolina University as an Administrative Assistant. It seems the PERFECT job. Monday-Friday 8-5 with full and awesome benefits package. I was doing some serious praying in the lobby waiting for them to come get me for the interview. I want this one bad! It is in Sylva though which is about 25-30 minutes away, and I have to cross Cowee Mountain but it's not that bad. Mark drives it every day since he works in Sylva. Not to mention if I was to get a job in Sylva, we would just move back to Sylva.
Also, I called Farm Bureau. I had dropped off an app about a week ago. So called to see if they had filled the position and she laughed and said I was 2 on her list to call. Apparently canidates for interviews have to take some pre-screening test and I am scheduled for tomorrow. This is also a good job and Monday-Friday. Probably close to the same hours. So that would be a good one too. And it's here in Franklin so it's a lot closer.
Hopefully something will pan out, I NEED A JOB!!



No comments:
Post a Comment