Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prayer Needed!

Hey everyone. Just wanted you to know I am extremely freaked/scared/worried out of my wits end. As most of you know, several months ago I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy done (at the same time ) several months back. I went in for my 6 month check-up today. He went over most of the results he'd told me (and my husband) after the procedure. Well then he pops in this little tidbit of information, that the radiologist had found a lesion on my liver he noted it was small and was probably beningh but that does not make me feel better. Because the other alternative is that it's a tumor. And I'm scared. I try to remind myself God wouldn't have given us Rosabella just to turn around and take me away from her but I'm still scared. Please pray it's nothing. I am going in tomorrow morning at 7:30am for an ultra sound but of course I won't get the results for a few days they have to have the radiologist read the results, then transcripted and then they call with the results. You know I'm gonna be buggin the person doing the ultra sound-they've usually done enough of them to know the difference between normal or something else. I just pray I know something before the weekend, I don't think I would make it if I had to wait the whole weekend too.

No comments: