CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE! For this month ONLY receive 20% off any item in the store and receive a FREE gift with every order! Every day I will be adding something NEW so make sure to check back and at the end of the Christmas in July sale, I will draw ONE name from all the sales to win a FREE gift of retail value of no less than $20.00!! That's right, that's NOT a typo! Make sure you buy to be entered into this amazing drawing!!********************************************************************************************************************************I I am a crafter of all trades! I love to bead and paint and sew and crochet, just name it and I probably do it! And I LOVE and WELCOME all custom orders/requests. And of course there is NO extra charge for these (unless it's some insanely-hard-to-find/insanely expensive decoration wanted). All my orders come with a 30 day guarantee, if it breaks or if you are not happy with the crafts(wo)manship, LOL I will repair-replace-refund!! Always want happy and satisfied customers!********************************************************************************************************************************Please Please visit the rest my friends who are also celebrating Christmas in July!********************************************************************************************************************************ChristinasCreations2.etsy.comamejeur.etsy.com http://www.arianarmstrong.etsy.com/ artsyclay.etsy.com averysattic.etsy.com Bevie.etsy.com BlingsAndThings.etsy.com busybeads.etsy.com ButtonBoutique.etsy.com ByCoco.etsy.com covenantlights.etsy.comCreations2Cherish.etsy.com debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com eastendhomearts.etsy.com EllieLee.etsy.com Faithlady.etsy.com goodtidingscreations.etsy.com homefrontwebdesign.etsy.com InspirationCottage.etsy.comjackandjane.etsy.com jkcreativedesigns.etsy.comlinnearose.etsy.com LoriDelisle.etsy.comMeMeBevsCreations.etsy.com MFCardworks.etsy.com Mimas.etsy.com paintdrops.etsy.com pandphomemades.etsy.com PoppyPatch.etsy.comthepunkinpieloft.etsy.com Rachelsaprons.etsy.comrokstudy.etsy.com sethabram.etsy.com SilverSunbeam.etsy.com SunshineandLaughter.etsy.com supermomma45.etsy.com quildon2.etsy.comYoursTruli.etsy.com
********************************************************************************************************************************I I am also a proud member of CastTeam and Rubee. God Bless You All!********************************************************************************************************************************
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment