
I am still looking for a job and we are in desperate need of some income! So I have a ton (and more to come today actually) listed on ebay and my etsy account. Please check them both out and see if there is anything you like. On my ebay account: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&rd=1&item=320257578881&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
this is just one of the items, if you go to the description part there is a place to click to see all my other items. Also if you wouldn't mind, you could sign my guestbook, I don't have any signatures :( http://myworld.ebay.com/rdebty/Guestbook and on my ebay I am running a special, a FREE gift with EVERY order! Now on my etsy account: http://www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com I am running a 10% off ANY item AND a FREE gift with every order. So help a poor broke girl out (LOL no pressure right) and check them out!
Thanks guys!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment