Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday's goin to be Interesting

Well guys today is going to be interesting...I get to start prepping for a colonoscopy AND endoscopy that I am having done tomorrow. Usually, the prep is worse than the actually procedure, espicially since I will be knocked out for the whole thing...lol. Not looking forward to it but it needs to be done...I have serious stomach issues and hopefully this will help them find the problem. So be thinking about me today and all the "fun" I get to have.

Now, because I am feeling generous, through Sunday night at 8pm I am going to run a super special to make myself feel better about the upcoming days. When you order from my shop, you will get a (nice!) FREE gift and FREE domestic shipping. Now international buyers, don't you worry, you are not left out, you will get the free gift and HALF off your shipping totals. So please, help make this weekend easier for me by letting me see some sales, when I'm concious again..lol.

www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com

Have a blessed day!

No comments: