Monday, January 14, 2008

Sorry Been MIA - update

Sorry I've been gone so long guys. It's been crazy around here. All of a sudden my internet starts acting up and I call in and get an automated machine saying that I had called and scheduled to cancel my internet! Of course this is news to me since I didn't! So I go round and round and they couldn't (don't know why) stop the disconnection and then they tell me its going to be 2 weeks before they can have it back up, now I have all the equipment, they just have to turn it on....so I stew about this and figure I would call in on Monday and demand it be turned on sooner when lo and behold it was up on Saturday morning LOL. They must've heard me and got scared lol.

So update on me, went to my doc and he has upped my depression med to full strength. It will take a few weeks to see if it works. If not, then we will have to try something else. I am still trying to just deal with it and all the drama going on. Doesn't help that I got fired, yes fired, from my job. Now the kids were out of school for TEN days (not including weekends) for the holidays and my husband took off those days so I wouldn't have to. Well right after that there was 2 snow days, of course Mark has taken so much time he can't take those days too, then I got sick, so I got a call from the staffing agencey saying I was fired. Just keeps getting better and better So take pity on me and buy something from me LOL. Same sale, %15 off and free gift with every purchase!

www.debtybeautifulbeads.etsy.com

No comments: