Welcome all to Debty Beautiful Beads new blog. Let me tell you a little about me so you can get to "know" me. I am married to a wonderful man and we have custody of his 14 yr old nephew...yikes a teenager! I know alot of you can sympathize with that! Sadly we are not able to have children of our own so after some consideration between foster/adopt and private adoption we have decided to foster/adopt. This way, I hope to work only part time and be able to stay home with the kiddies part time and also we can have a big family. We are looking to foster/adopt 2-3 children. I am a paralegal and my husband is a surveyor for the state. I have just realized my passion for creating lovely glass beaded jewelry and am looking to promote my new talent. Hopefully this will also suppliment our income enough to also allow me to work part time. I have always wanted to work part time and work from home more. So thru the sadness of not being able to have my own children has come a wealth of wonderful opportunities that may not have been. God always has a plan! So, enough rambling on...I hope you all will check me out at my etsy store! Links are on my blog!
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yay..you're here! Nice.
Thank you!
I think fostering/adopting children is absolutely wonderful! I wish you and our husband a very big family very soon!
Your blog is great and your shop is lovely!
Post a Comment